Employment Opportunities for IFMA Seattle MembersBe sure to check back often, as this page is updated when new job postings become available.
None at this time
Career Opportunities, Jobs, Resumes
To submit a job listing or resume, please send an e-mail to Jaimee at IFMA@AMInc.org.
- The text of your listing should be within the body of the e-mail, and should not exceed approximately 75 words. We reserve the right to edit all submissions.
- IFMA Members: The service is free to IFMA Seattle members. It will be posted on the website and in the monthly newsletter.
- IFMA Non-Members: You may also send in job postings. If the job is for a facility manager or facility support, the service is free to non-members as well. If the company is not a member and the position is not a facility job (i.e. sales, real estate), it is $50 for each job post on the website.
- All listings are retained for 60 days; to extend this period, please resubmit upon expiration.
- Note that for resume listings, you must be a current IFMA member. It will remain on the website for 60 days. Your resume may be part of the e-mail itself, or sent as an attachment in one of the following formats: PDF, Microsoft Word or plain text
RESUME: Lyle Livermont | Facilities Maintenance and Operations, Project Management and Administration
Lyle Livermont Profile:
Extensive and successful hands on experience in facilities maintenance and operations, project management and administration. Proven track record in managing numerous projects simultaneously including, but not limited to, projects related to rapid growth re-engineering, asset acquisition and disposition, construction, as well as vendor management. Recognized for abilities to interact with customers, contractors, motivate to action, resolve problems, make quality decisions and provide excellent customer service.
Read Full Resume, Work History, References and Contact
Employment Opportunity Descriptions
Job Opportunity: Limited-Term Capital Project Coordinator in Facilities | City of Renton | Renton
The City of Renton is seeking a Limited-Term Capital Project Coordinator in the Facilities Division. Closes 10/3/17
Perform project management functions in support of the capital improvement and block grant programs for parks and other city ; manage, design and construction contracts; coordinate projects with other City staff, outside agencies and user groups and contractors/consultants; provide support for other City projects; serve as technical resource for department personnel; develop and manage project budgets.
Full Job Description and Apply Online
Job Opportunity: Maintenance Manager | Safeco Field | Seattle
Safeco Field is looking to hire a Maintenance Manager.
Plan and manage routine and one-time maintenance operations within time and budget constraints. Ensure efficient and effective use of resources to maintain a safe and clean facility.
Essential Functions (in part):
Develop and implement department rules, policies, regulations, work methods and procedures as well as monitor and review work activities and performance of departmental personnel.
Education and Experience (in part):
Bachelor's degree in engineering, facility management, or related field required. Equivalent, relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education if approved by management.
Minimum of five (5) years' experience in maintenance in a large stadium or other multi-use facility. At least two (2) years of experience in a people management role.
Full Job Description by selecting "Full Time" tab
Job Opportunity: Outside B2B Sales Executive | Cort | Kent
Cort is looking to hire a business-to-business outside salesperson in our Workplace division to call on businesses that need to furnish their offices and who wish to take advantage of the many benefits of rental for their short- and long-term needs.
The position includes a variety of sales initiatives from networking, prospecting and introductory presentations to calls with existing customers to build rapport and develop new business opportunities.
Full Job Description and Apply Online