Employment Opportunities for IFMA Seattle MembersBe sure to check back often, as this page is updated when new job postings become available.
None at this time
Career Opportunities, Jobs, Resumes
To submit a job listing or resume, please send an e-mail to Jaimee at IFMA@AMInc.org.
- The text of your listing should be within the body of the e-mail, and should not exceed approximately 75 words. We reserve the right to edit all submissions.
- IFMA Members: The service is free to IFMA Seattle members. It will be posted on the website and in the monthly newsletter.
- IFMA Non-Members: You may also send in job postings. If the job is for a facility manager or facility support, the service is free to non-members as well. If the company is not a member and the position is not a facility job (i.e. sales, real estate), it is $50 for each job post on the website.
- All listings are retained for 60 days; to extend this period, please resubmit upon expiration.
- Note that for resume listings, you must be a current IFMA member. It will remain on the website for 60 days. Your resume may be part of the e-mail itself, or sent as an attachment in one of the following formats: PDF, Microsoft Word or plain text
RESUME: Lyle Livermont | Facilities Maintenance and Operations, Project Management and Administration
Lyle Livermont Profile:
Extensive and successful hands on experience in facilities maintenance and operations, project management and administration. Proven track record in managing numerous projects simultaneously including, but not limited to, projects related to rapid growth re-engineering, asset acquisition and disposition, construction, as well as vendor management. Recognized for abilities to interact with customers, contractors, motivate to action, resolve problems, make quality decisions and provide excellent customer service.
Read Full Resume, Work History, References and Contact
Employment Opportunity Descriptions
Job Opportunity: Limited-Term Capital Project Coordinator in Facilities | City of Renton | Renton
The City of Renton is seeking a Limited-Term Capital Project Coordinator in the Facilities Division. Closes 10/3/17
Perform project management functions in support of the capital improvement and block grant programs for parks and other city ; manage, design and construction contracts; coordinate projects with other City staff, outside agencies and user groups and contractors/consultants; provide support for other City projects; serve as technical resource for department personnel; develop and manage project budgets.
Full Job Description and Apply Online
Job Opportunity: Lead Building Engineer | Benaroya Hall | Seattle
Benaroya Hall is seeking a Lead Building Engineer.
The Lead Building Engineer for Benaroya Hall is responsible for maintaining the building HVAC, electrical, mechanical and life safety systems of the physical building. The Lead Building Engineer will coordinate maintenance and shift coverage activities with their staff and outside vendors, assist with expense forecasting and budgeting, maintain maintenance records and inspection documents, develop appropriate operational guidelines and documentation for all building systems, maintain vendor relationships along with other duties as required. The successful candidate will have an excellent work ethic, take ownership of problems and see them through to resolution, have good troubleshooting skills and enjoy working in a mission-critical, fast-paced environment.
Full Job Description and Apply Online
Under general direction, organizes, monitors, and supervises facility maintenance/engineering operations; performs a variety of technical tasks relative to facility maintenance; provides technical assistance to the department director.
Full Job Description Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Job Opportunity: Maintenance Supervisor/Chief Engineer | Polyclinic | Seattle
The Polyclinic is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor/Chief Engineer
Hours: Full Time; Monday - Friday; 6:00 - 3:30
Location: The Polyclinic Broadway
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of building Engineers, arranging and managing vendor contracts and agreements, identifying maintenance efficiencies in building high-rise and low rise equipment, writing recommendations, constructing spreadsheet calculations, planning and scheduling service work for multiple buildings, instructing building Engineers and staff on proper operation of systems and equipment and supporting Engineers with specific training and assistance in technical issues.
- Provide ongoing support and supervision for the maintenance team including training, coaching, motivating, evaluating, and corrective actions.
- Work with Human Resource to recruit and hire the most qualified candidates for open positions.
- Communicate, implement, and follow Human Resources policies and procedures within areas of responsibility.
- Consult with Human Resources regarding terminations, disciplinary actions, and sensitive employee issues.
- Ensure that each new employee successfully completes orientation and that the employee is trained in duties of his/her job effectively and efficiently.
- Review and approves time sheets for payroll.
- Identify training needs of staff and ensure they are met.
- Supervise and conduct periodic performance evaluations.
- Develops and implements department procedures and standards.
- Manager vendor contracts and agreements.
- Demonstrates, encourages, and promotes a strong customer service attitude.
- Assists with development of department budget. Meets budgetary guidelines and takes remedial action as needed.
- Assist Engineers with tasks of a skilled nature, required for the operation, maintenance, and repair of The Polyclinic buildings and equipment.
- Insure that all facilities are in compliance with local, state and federal building codes, electrical codes, life safety codes, health codes and CMMS requirements as they apply to our facilities.
- Insure that maintenance cycles for all mechanical, electrical, controls, hardware and life safety systems are being performed in a timely fashion.
- Respond along with Engineers immediately to emergency situations (fire, evacuation, equipment failure, etc.) as a key member of the Emergency Response Team.
- Assist department Project Managers in renovation or build out projects as directed.
- Develop and participate in an on-call schedule for Engineers in order to insure emergency after-hours response, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Routinely use surveys and Continuous Process Improvement methods in order to systematically monitor team performance and identify areas of improvement.
- Report daily any impact to clinic operations to the Director of Support Services.
- Other duties as requested. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Certification/Licensure: Appropriate
- City of Seattle and State certifications and licenses.
- Experience: Minimum of five years
- relevant work experience with commercial building systems. Two+ years experience in Health Care/Hospital environment preferred.
Use Requisition Number 17-0833
Facilities Manager | PeaceHealth | Vancouver
Oversees and supports the organization and supervision of the maintenance and repair of all buildings, grounds, utility systems and the associated mechanical and electrical equipment. Provides leadership to promote a professional and effective department.